30.4.10

There are 2 weeks left in this semester and they cant pass slower.

It's test time and finals loom in the not too distant future. Im ready for this semester to be over so I can get some much needed rest. Don't get me wrong, this semester has been great, but I'm ready to have some free time and not have to worry about tests.

This summer should be interesting, I'll be giving my parents' backyard a makeover (yay landscaping!) and going to Prague to visit my idiot brother Matej! It will be my first time visiting Eastern Europe and look forward to seeing Prague (that and playing WoW till the wee hours of the morning with a crazy Czech kid =D).

I will of course miss all my friends here in Thibodaux, but in this technologically insane world we will only be a mouse click away from instant communication. I also look forward to being separated from my cell phone when I go to CZ, I quite enjoy limited accessibility =)

Off to take a couple tests, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment