Today is the last day of classes for this semester, and with it approaches the end of my first year of Louisiana adventures. In the words of the Grateful Dead "What a long, strange trip it's been." I still have 4 finals to take, so I'm not leaving until next week.
Looking back, my stay here in Louisiana has been fantastic. My third week here (back in September) I went hunting alligators with Adrianne, later that semester I met the crazy French students who introduced me to the crazy side of college life. I discovered what a pain having a direct room mate can be, and at the same time met Andy and Troy who have become like brothers to me. And finally, I made more true friends in these past 7 months than in most of my scholastic carrier.
Louisiana is an amazing place. I dread leaving it, but at the same time I will look forward to next year and the adventures that come with it. I will dearly miss the friends I have made here, but in this technologically advanced world, a couple hundred miles is nothing! =)
I probably wont post again before I leave, but some non-Louisiana adventures await me and will certainly be shared.
Here ends year 1 of the Louisiana Adventures.
No comments:
Post a Comment