12.4.10

Spring Break is over and we're entering the home stretch of the semester.

I went home last week and got to hang out with the parents and Tris. I had a pretty good time, it was nice to get my puppy fix as well.
Plans A and B for this summer have essentially fallen through. Plan A was to go to Taiwan with a program, but I have been placed as an alternate. Plan B was to work at Governor's School, but again for that program I am an alternate. I am currently waiting to see if plan C, volunteering at Heifer, is a feasible option. The fall back plan (Plan D) is to do a landscaping job for my parents and then try to get a project to work on at Felder Farm in Little Rock.
Over all things are going well here at Nicholls, as previously stated the semester is coming to an end, which means finals loom in the not too distant future. All my professors are preparing their last tests before finals which means lots of work for us students.
Hopefully I hear from the housing department here about my staying in La Maison du Bayou (the campus apartments). Ill also be applying for a job as a tutor, hopefully helping people with basic biology or chemistry.
I look forward to starting up ultimate and soccer again. I missed playing over the break.

1 comment: