23.3.10

March is coming to an end, and with it approaches spring break.

Last week I went home to see Nic and Ivy for the last time in a little over 2 years. It was a good visit, but way too short. It was great to see the whole family together, we don't know when it will happen again.

This is going to be a very long week, I had a test this morning, I have another tomorrow morning and yet another on Thursday. This marathon of tests is brought to an end by a paper that has to be turned in on Friday in Spanish. . .Essentially I wont have much free time.

My spring break is from the 1st to the 11th of April, and I will be spending it at home with the family. My friend Cory and I are planning on going SCUBA diving on Easter weekend at lake Ouachitau. It should be fun. Otherwise I will be vegging out with my puppies, playing WoW with my dad, and setting up a green watering system for my mom. Tris mentioned that Les Claypool will be in LR in April, if this coincides with my being there I imagine we will go see the concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment