3.2.10

Hello everyone! It's been a while since my last post, so I suppose I'll give you guys an update! My classes are going really well, I really like all my professors. I'm excited about the next two weekends, this weekend the Saints play in the Superbowl (I don't really care if they win except that I want to see how crazy things get on game day) and in two weeks I get to hang out with Nic and Ivy and show them New Orleans during Mardi Gras!
Much to my amusement, last night I started dreading my hair. I have received many strange looks, but general consensus is that I can pull it off. Here's a picture I took on my webcam (it's kind of a simple picture to give youse guys an idea of how I look)
The entire process took all of 4 hours, and thanks to my new friend Courtney, they look really good and I know how to take care of them! (means no stinky hair!!!)
I hope everyone is doing well. I'm about to go to my Spanish class (my teacher reminds me of how my mom was when i was in her class, serious but funny). So. . .until next time! Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment