Hard to believe that there are only 2 weeks of classes left in this semester. Last weekend I went to NO with a couple of friends, on Friday we went to Bourbon street which was pretty cool, Frenchman street (another place we went) is really cool because it's not touristy and there are a lot of jazz bands that play there. We stayed at a hostel called India House, if i can figure out how to get pictures from my phone to my computer, ill post them. Saturday we went to the D-day museum which is amazing and very moving if you take the time to read through it. We spent the rest of the afternoon in a park in the garden district.

In this picture are Myself, Tim and Gavin (Gavin propped the camera up on another tree on timer and scurried up to sit with us)

Here we have Tim (in the purple wig), Isabel (brunette), Rory (blond), and myself goofing off before going to a party. Tim had met the girls on his last journey to NO. We're in their room at Tulane college.
And finally, I felt like posting a picture from Halloween... because I can =P

In the front we have Koay, Pierre, and Pauline. I hope everyone can recognize the guy in the background.
Anyhoo Ill post again when I can. Happy Early Thanksgiving Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment